World Academy of Design will only recommend manufacturers to interested participants and not to be responsible for the manufacturing processes, therefore participants are to take full responsibility, monitoring and processes of their manufacturing piece directly with the manufacturer. In case WAOD is not able to source a manufacturer, or for any reason a manufacturer is not able to produce the piece and returns the design at the last moment, WAOD will inform the participant and will not be responsible for such a situation.
Kindly be aware that World Academy of Design cannot guarantee the success or perfect outcome of the jewellery manufacturing process of any referred manufacturer and will not be held responsible for any potential risks that may lead to defects, damages, failures, delays, imperfections or issues that may arise during the manufacturing process or prior to the grand finale.
• Design in 3D
• Use any 3d CAD Design Software
• Genuine Licensed CAD software
• Gemvision User ID or License details (Company name, Software name, License ID).
WHAT TO SUBMIT
• 3d CAD design identical to the original sketch submitted
• Editable (.3dm) file must be submitted in a zip format
• High resolution Render (1920×1080) in 3 views
• Only a .3dm file format is required. (Rhino 7 version or lower)
Tech report required when designed on Matrix
• 30-sec Animation
• While submitting your design, please mention on whose name the Matrix license is issued, personal or company name. This is required for authentic software verification, which is another qualification criterion for this stage.
PHASE-2 SUBMISSION DEADLINE
30th April 2023.